How to mold the shin pads
1. Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Place one guard in the ziploc bag provided. Insert into hot water for60 seconds. Make sure guard does not touch sides and the softpadded side faces upwards. It’s okay for the guard to float on thesurface of the water.
3. Remove bag from water carefully. Take out the guard and placeonto the shin. Guard should feel warm to the touch.
Note: The correct side is indicated on the inside of the guard, L for leftor R for right.
4. Once in position, secure guard with half the bandage provided.Work the bandage up from the bottom of the guard usingapproximately 80% of the tension of the bandage.
Ensure that all the guard is covered with bandage.
Note: Stand up while guard moulds and hardens to the leg.
5. After 5 minutes the guard will have moulded into a perfect cast of
the shin. Remove bandage to complete the fitting process.6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for the second guard.